How To Report A New Jersey Lawyer For Misconduct

UPDATE: This post was censored and removed by Google after a complaint filed by Vinnie Spina as part of a harassment campaign. 

We were not given notice or an opportunity to protest the censorship. We have a first amendment right to publish information of public interest on as established in Obsidian v Cox. 


Vincenza Leonelli Spina is a disbarred lawyer who has stated publicly that she’s working in her husband’s law office. If true then this means both she and her husband, Patrick Spina, are in violation of New Jersey Law.  You can check out the rules for disbarred lawyers here

In New Jersey a lawyer is not permitted to employ, work with or even share office space with a disbarred lawyer. This applies to Patrick J Spina, Esq. Conversely, his wife, Vincenza, is not allowed to be employed by a lawyer in any type of legal capacity. She’s not allowed to share office space with a lawyer. 

 Vinnie also has a long history of harassing others, if you’ve been one of her targets or are aware of her bullying activities on the internet, please take the time to report her actions to the Office of Attorney Ethics via the grievance process outlined below.

To file an official complaint against a New Jersey lawyer, you need to fill out a grievance form and send 3 copies (yes, three copies) to the Office of Attorney Ethics. To send it in use this  Editable PDF file which you can fill out online Then PRINT OUT 3 COPIES to mail to the OAE at the following adddress.

Michael J. Pasquale, Esq.

146 Rea Avenue
Hawthorne, NJ 07506 
(973) 423-5127

The address was copied right from the OAE website.  I don’t know why they have a phone number listed or what would happen if you tried to call and complain in person. OAE does have a hotline number but all it does is get your address so they can send you the grievance form. I was unable to find anywhere to place a complaint online.