Since the new site is an exact mirror of her old site fauxrealityentertainment.com, Vinnie, the disbarred lawyer, is obviously trying to circumvent DMCA violations. GoDaddy will permanently suspend a repeat offender so she’s using another host.
Ironically her new hosting company is also used by Brandon King for his website. She mentions Brandon in her article of June 22nd though she has her facts wrong. SeriousMode has been denounced by Cheaterville aka Bullyville (his article is right here) for teaming up with Vincenza Spina to harass people Vinnie doesn’t like. Brandon King IS seriousmode and currently using the Twitter handle @theumpirelestat . All the comments Vinnie makes about SeriousMode are about her friend Brandon King. I don’t know what little game she’s trying to play, everybody knows Brandon was seriousmode, you can google it and find out Brandon was seriousmode. Brandon even left the first comment on that article, he’s very supportive of Vinnie. I left the third comment but as you’ll see, Vinnie didn’t let my comment go through.
Anyway, while I know GoDaddy is quick to suspend on suspicions of copyright infringement, I don’t know how fast 1and1 reacts. Their headquarters are in Pennsylvania and they have a legal department so they’re subject to US law and know they have to take DMCA complaints seriously.
The format for writing a DMCA to 1AND1 is the same, just a different email address. They also have a fax number.
Take note that an electronic signature is needed. To create one just sign a piece of paper and either scan it or take a picture with a webcam then embed the picture of your signature in your email.
You will be sending your DMCA by email but also have the option to use a fax machine via 215-508-4428
Continue listing each item being used without permission
contains 3 tweets by Kristen Johnston aka @kjothesmartass
contains 1 tweet by Kristen Johnston
contains 4 Direct Messages by Kristen Johnston aka kjothesmartass
contains 4 tweets by Kristen Johnston aka kjothesmartass. The author claims these are “embedded” but the html source shows the tweets are copied and pasted.
A password protected area devoted to tweets by Kristen Johnston after being denied permission to use copyrighted material by Kristen Johnston aka kjothesmartass.
My contact information is as follows:
Here’s a summary of what 1and1.com expects in a DMCA complaint, it’s standard stuff:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
1&1 Internet Inc.
c/o J. Christopher Erb
The Erb Law Firm, PC
5901 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19128