This is all getting a little muddled – three big right wing conspiracy theories
, half a dozen hoaxes
, four Congressional races, thirty individuals, and a smattering of civil and criminal matters I haven’t even begun to touch. I am not sure I can get this all done between now and the election. This post is going to pop up periodically as I get everyone a profile and get them sorted into groups.
co-founder of National Bloggers club, black, Arab name, convicted felon, closet case, and @KarlRove
‘s boytoy. No, there’s no punch line, you can’t make shit like this up. (@Ali
Executive director of American Center for Law and Justice, mysteriously gone a few days when James M. Henderson was fired, but then he returned. (@JordanSekulow
Corrupt FBI Agents In Congress:
– mentally disabled man in Massachusetts, likely schizotypal, world record holder for endurance trolling. (@Prepostericity
– fakemom to faketeen Nikki Reid, punked Tommy Christopher with a fake driver’s license.(Not on Twitter)
– sock puppet troll email sender, carries water for Pat Frey. Not at all plausible. Weinergate prop. (@PavelLeroux
– troll who would argue minute details of California code with Pat Frey. Another Weinergate prop.(Not on Twitter)
– apparently a pimp, as well as a conservative blogger and promoter of the Occupy Unmasked smear movie. (@stranahan
– Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney Pat Frey. But maybe he’ll be just plain ol’ Pat Frey before much longer? (@Patterico
Anonymous Drama Club:
whitehat hacker, bad manners, epic double chin. Don’t talk to him, that just encourages him. (@TomRyanBlog
Bloggers & Journalists:
– porn blogger who got caught up in Weinergate blamestorming, largely disappeared in June of 2011. (@DarrahFord
Birthers & Other Crackpots:
Greg W. Howard
has been Twitter’s crybaby in chief for three years running. Go ahead, make a sock account, give him a poke. He’ll howl about stalking, treason, and a host of other wingnut nonsense will promptly pour forth.
, a Madison resident, has been fingered as the brains and organizing energy behind the efforts of Patrick Read
, Greg W. Howard, and others.
is often found out in front when some preposterous wingnut conspiracy theory is on the move. He is reportedly bi-polar, but this is not confirmed, and he belongs with his peers in this group.
Miscellaneous persons of interest:
Bret T. Warren
– not a beandog, not a swatter, just some guy in Florida who suffered epic trolling.(Not on Twitter)