Tango Down, Former Maryland Deputy District Attorney Suspended….Again

Once again Marcie Sweren Wogan has been suspended for TUI, tweeting under the influence.

Marcie, who was a deputy district attorney 100 years ago, currently has a permanent restraining order against her which she deliberately violates. Once she’s under the influence, Marcie gets nasty and starts her crazy tweeting which ranges from the delusional belief that every man on Twitter wants her sexually (She’s 62 years old) to how rich and beautiful she is on up to abusive rants about Bullyville. And of course pictures of her 62 year old cleavage.
I wish I had grabbed her tweets from yesterday, she was bragging about how she applied to be a Playboy bunny but was rejected for being too smart.

Hmmm, no. I don’t think that was the reason.

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days agoBaltimore, MD

I have someone waiting for me to let him pull off my sheer nightie, so I’ll be signing off soon w/a tune as always. Hope he doesn’t rip it..

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days agoBaltimore, MD

The whole McGibney Gang is deluded w/the notion that they have some RIGHT TO CENSOR FREE SPEECH @bullygods #Losers

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days agoBaltimore, MD

As for u James McGibney 2x bankrupt & your vile smear campaigns, how soon till bankruptcy #3? @bullygods #TrumpThis

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days agoBaltimore, MD

As to the whispers that I’m a closeted lez; nope but I find @CassandraRules exceedlingly beautiful but already taken

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days agoBaltimore, MD

Such a boring male fantasy cliché Cass & Ches in CATFIGHT!! @CassandraRules I’m just jealous she’s going to see Suicide Squad before I do..

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days agoBaltimore, MD

LOL at your lame parody accounts as you seethe w/ jealousy you ugly fat slobs @lc4ru5 @kyssa_min_rov I post recent pics all the time CHERRY

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days agoBaltimore, MD

The lush hair, the high cheekbones, the slanted green eyes, the full pert breasts & the curvy perfect body to match @kyssa_min_rov @lc4ru5

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days agoBaltimore, MD

You’ll never know what it is like to have all eyes on you, other women wanting to be you @kyssa_min_rov This is ME!

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days agoBaltimore, MD

Mindy @kyssa_min_rov you can’t help being unattractive, but you could stop acting so ugly! True beauty comes from within #TheMagicTheMoment

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days ago

My cell phone camera doesn’t do justice to the exquisiteness of the baccarat champagne flutes @T3hBl4d3 They are magnificent, like me #olala

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days ago

Look what’s on the menu tonight @T3hBl4d3 Brut of course. I only drink from chilled $700 baccarat champagne flutes.

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days ago

Priest can’t even hang onto an account for 2 days. He can’t get that 70s washed up soap opera extra to follow him anymore @kyssa_min_rov

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days ago

Priest used 2 have these IQ deficient groupies, but Serious Mode kept doxing them scaring them off. Now he has Mindy

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days ago

Did he tell you it was magic AND CHERRY FLAVORED @lc4ru5? He once tried told me why he called you that but I just blocked him #StupidCherry

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days ago

Wonder how the former @cherryfuxbox & 3 OTHER aliases NOW @lc4ru5 got out of jail. She was so devoted to Priest, she drank the semen koolaid

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days ago

Now when Stevieboi @bugaboogaloo starts ranting “drunken tweets” like a demented parakeet, at least he’ll be partly correct @T3hBl4d3 #LOLOL

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days ago

Look at the pretty lights! @CassandraRules https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJAaZREjz3g … I Can’t Wait To Show You My Toys #HehHehHeh #SuicideSquad #HarleyQuinn

ChesireKat ‏@ChesireKatz 2d2 days agoBaltimore, MD

Peeps keep insisting “Priest” really is that toothless dirt farmer w/the GNC manager wife. I hope not. Such a disappointment. C’est la vie..